NOTICE OF SCHOOL BOARD MEETINGS CHANGES
FREMONT COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT #6
Notice is hereby given that regular meetings of the board of trustees of Fremont County School District Number 6, State of Wyoming, are held each month, at 6:30 PM on the second Monday of each month in the Central Office, Board Room, in the elementary school building in Pavillion, Wyoming, and such meetings are open to the public.
Notice is also given that official minutes of each regular or special meeting of such board, including a record of all official acts and of all warrants issued, are available for inspection by any citizen during regular office hours at the office of the clerk of said district, at 223 North Cherry Street, Pavillion, Wyoming, Central Office, or can be viewed via the district website www.fremont6.org.
INFORMATION RELATING TO SCHOOL CLOSURE AND COVID-19:
• Wind River and Crowheart Schools are fully accredited by the Wyoming Department of Education and the North Central Association.
• This district encompasses a geographic area in excess of 1200 sq. miles.
• The student population is approximately 30% Native American and 70% Caucasian.
• The major industries for this area are farming/ranching, oil production and natural gas production.
• The District is set in the heart of the Wind River Mountain Range, 102 miles from Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Park.
• Local recreational activities include: hiking, fishing, boating, camping, hunting, skiing, snowmobiling, etc.
“No person in the United States shall, on the basis of sex, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any education program or activity receiving federal financial assistance.”
TITLE IX COORDINATOR
223 N. Cherry St., Pavillion, WY 82520
(307) 856-7970, Ext. 310 | email@example.com
What is Sexual Harassment?
District Policy Information