Seniors and Parents,
This is just a reminder of the available scholarships and I have added several new ones to the list. Jim Fike Memorial, P.E.O. Scholarship for female graduates, and WYAPT (permit technicians) Scholarship.
**Please see Mrs. James or check the scholarship wall for an application for the following.
- American Farmers-Grow Ag Leaders (Due Feb. 6th)
- Wyoming Trucking Association (Due Feb 10th)
- Wyoming 4-H Scholarships (Due Feb. 15th)
- High Plains Power (March 1st due date)
- Wyoming Elks- (Due March 1st)
- Fremont County Commissioners (Due March 1st)
- Wyoming Association of Permit Technicians- trade school or college going into the areas of construction, engineering, architecture (Due March 1st)
- Curt Kaiser Foundation Scholarship: ((10) $4,000 scholarships to outstanding senior students of Wyoming Public High Schools (Due March 1st)- turned into Mrs. James
- Atlantic City Federal Credit Union (March 31st due date)
- Jim Fike Memorial- local scholarship (Due April 1st)
- Farmer's Union Scholarships- ((April 1st)
- P.E.O. Scholarship-Local chapter for graduating females (Due April 6th)
- Be the Whale Scholarship: $1000 for High School Art Student-2D Original Artwork. Subject: Canada Lynx (Due date April 15th)
- Dubois Telephone Exchange
I'm available to your students for help with scholarships or college applications.
307-856-7970 ext. 150