Skip to main content
- District Info
- Wind River and Crowheart Schools are fully accredited by the Wyoming Department of Education and the North Central Association.
- This district encompasses a geographic area in excess of 1200 sq. miles.
- The student population is approximately 30% Native American and 70% Caucasian.
- The major industries for this area are farming/ranching, oil production and natural gas production.
- The District is set in the heart of the Wind River Mountain Range, 102 miles from Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Park.
- Local recreational activities include: hiking, fishing, boating, camping, hunting, skiing, snowmobiling, etc.