FREMONT COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT #6
TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION 2020-2021
FCSD # 6 Encourage parents to provide transportation for children to and from school if possible.
- If your child is riding a bus, please screen them for symptoms prior to getting on the bus.
- All students will be temperature checked before entering the bus. Any temperature over 100.4 degrees will be sent home.
- All students will need a face covering to ride the bus.
- Buses will be equipped with hand sanitizer, tissues and trash cans.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided as students load and unload.
- Members of the same household will sit together.
- Buses will be loaded from back to front and unload from front to back , where possible,Seats will be assigned where possible and practical.
- The district will track student ridership on all buses, should contact tracing be needed.
- Buses and vehicles will be disinfected after completion of each route or event.
- There will be a designated area on the bus if a student is visibly sick.
Fremont County School District #6 has a fleet of 7 buses traveling the roads of Fremont County to transport students to school on time.
The district also provides pre-school to students from birth to 5 years of age on the Purple Bus. For more information on this service call (307) 856-7970.